Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clubbing Causes Happiness

I chose to redo my cause and effect paper all over again, even though it has a lot of errors and I can improve the way I word it. What I want to talk about is how clubs can provide happiness to people. Many elements fall into this, but the main reason are the girls and the music. If it weren't for girls, clubs would be boring. I mean guys wouldn't go to clubs to go see other guys, but what makes a good clubbing experience is having a girl dance with you and have music in the background. If music wasn't available then meeting a girl would be impossible and one lost their chance to meet a good companion.Girls, with their dresses and steady dance movements just catch my eye. Its not like I don't see girls everyday, but girls in the club are typically more crazier, but also good dancers. Clubs help men and women come together to enjoy a nice evening while listening to music and dancing to a favorite song with a beautiful woman. not that they are provocative, but they just display their best features, everything from how they use their make up, their hair, their choice of dress or tight jeans and their heels. A woman's appearance is what defines who she is that night and if the music is right she is the prey from gazing eyes. It's a wonderful moment when a guy asks a girl out to dance and just have a good time, listening to the songs that determine the way they move or spin. I especially like to take out girls, not only for their good looks, but I know that if the right song is being played I can show off my skills and get to know her even more. If I'm interested in one woman, I try to convince her to dance. and if I'm permitted, I know she won't regret the dance or me.

1 comment:

  1. What essay was this in the Norton book? And also you are saying that girls make people happy at clubs. But you just seem to say that girls make guys be at the club more often and happier. So maybe just what makes guys happy not people. I like this topic is something I can relate to it. And it would be nice to reword. Good luck on it! Try to include the essay from the Norton book.

    ReplyDelete