Friday, November 12, 2010

Girls and Boys

In Scott Sander's essay, On Looking at Women, the author provides explicit detail to what he tries to say. He talks about women not as just beautiful girls, but talks about their unique style, walk, and appearance. It all started with him as a teenage boy who was then introduced to the beauty of women, in their physical aspect. But Sanders said everything much more better and the way I view girls, in a intellectual and honest manner. He described them from being girls to women who expose themselves in a seducing manner. Now this essay contained many thins that are obscene, but he talks about what he felt and thought about when looking or thinking about girls. It's unbearable not to look when a rather charming young woman sits or walks past a guy. A guy will always look and have their own opinions about girls, but I could relate to Sanders in the way that I don't just see a girl's appearance, but rather I think to myself, " Well why is she wearing that?" Or " Is she a good girl?"
Now this is a problem that I have when writing my essay on cause and effect. I stop and think too much and then again, I don't know what to say and feel as though I already said the things, but I'm repeating myself. I also wish to do the same thing Sanders does when describing girls, but for me i chose to write a cause and effect paper on how girls are the main attractions in clubs and how men fall for them.

1 comment:

  1. Look more closely at how the author puts his cause and effect essay together?

    ReplyDelete